TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Obeo Ltd is a registered company, our company number is 540613 and our VAT number is IE3242897. Obeo’s address for correspondence is: Obeo Ltd, DCU Alpha, Old Finglas Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 11, Ireland
- Terms and conditions may change from time to time. Obeo Ltd reserves the right to change terms without notice. We try at all times to have our product information and images up-to-date and as accurate as possible. Any errors are wholly unintentional.
- Your use of this website and purchase of any products from it is subject to these terms. By accessing our website, you agree to our terms.
2.PAYMENTS AND SECURITY
- The price of products and delivery is as shown on the website. It includes VAT.
- Obeo Ltd uses Stripe and Paypal for all credit and debit card transactions. Both platforms are the most secure online payment services available. Obeo Ltd cannot view and does not have access to any customer credit or debit card information. Stripe and Paypal handles all payments. You can find more information on their security at stripe.com and paypal.com
- You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges you may incur due to payments made to Obeo Ltd.
If you have any problems or queries about payments, please contact sales@WeAreObeo.com
- The price that we charge you for the bulk buy bundles and subscription options will be the price as posted on the site on the date you first sign-up/order. Obeo Ltd. reserves the right to change prices for products and subscriptions at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of promotions or price decreases.
3.Fair Usage and Subscriptions
- Obeo’s free trial offer for new subscribers is available on a once per customer basis. We reserve the right to cancel a subscription order at our own discretion, in which case a full-refund will be given for goods paid for and not yet delivered.
- The Obeo subscription option is contract-free. Once signed-up you can opt out at any time by e-mailing email@example.com and we will cancel all scheduled transactions at that time. Transactions processed prior to the time of opt-out email will be fulfilled as normal and therefore fall subject to our general returns and cancellations policy, as outlined in section 5.1 below.
- When you order Obeo, we ask you specify which address you will be available to receive a parcel from Mon-Fri, 9-5. We suggest you have the parcel delivered to your work address if you’re unlikely to be home during these times, otherwise the parcel may end-up at your local postal sorting centre.
- If the parcel does end up in your local postal sorting centre and you don’t collect it within the period given on the delivery notice (between 3-5), it will be sent back to us. We’re happy to send your order again, but please note that you’ll have to pay for shipping again.
- We send any orders we get before 3pm on the same working day. And we send all orders within 24 hours of getting them, apart from at weekends and bank holidays. Then we’ll send them on the next working day. If you subscribe to our regular subscription option, we’ll send out your Obeo order on the same day every second, third or fourth month depending on your subscription frequency.
- We send orders through An Post. You can expect delivery within two to three working days for Ireland and three to five working days for the UK.
- An Post does not provide proof of delivery. Actual delivery times may vary.
- For now, we can only accept online orders from the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK. For European and worldwide sales, please contact us at sales@WeAreObeo.com and we’ll be happy to prepare your order and advise on shipping costs.
- Please report lost or undelivered Obeo packs within 10 working days to sales@WeAreObeo.com.
5.Returns and Cancellations
- When you make an online purchase in the European Union, you have a statutory right to return goods up to seven days after receiving your order. This is called the cooling off period. If you return your order in that time, we’ll refund you within 30 days. This refund will include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase. You will, however, have to pay the postage costs to ship goods bought from WeAreObeo.com back to us.
- None of these conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
- Send returns to: Obeo Ltd, DCU Alpha, Old Finglas Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 11, Ireland
6.Intellectual Property Rights
- Obeo Ltd owns all intellectual property rights in or relating to the website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks, design registrations and logos).
- If you create a link to our website and we would like it removed, we reserve the right to ask you to do so.
- We will not be liable to you for any lack of performance, or the unavailability or failure, of this website or our services, or for any failure by us to comply with these terms, where such lack, unavailability or failure arises from any cause reasonably beyond our control.
- If you have any questions relating to these terms, please email them to hello@WeAreObeo.com or write to us at: Obeo Ltd, DCU Alpha, Old Finglas Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 11, Ireland
OBEO LTD WILL NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
- This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all Irish and UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
- Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
- Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
4.CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION
- Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1988.
- We have made every effort to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process, but advise users using it that they do so at their own risk.
- This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products and services they offer or to help you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates, but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion.
- Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. No personal details are passed on to third parties or shared with companies or people outside the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include: the opening of emails; forwarding of emails; the clicking of links within the email content; and times, dates and frequency of activity. (This is by no far a comprehensive list.) This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
- Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
- The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should note therefore that they click on external links at their own risk. This website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
7.SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms on which this website and its owners participate are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
- Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate or engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
- Neither this website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms. We encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
- This website may use social sharing buttons that help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion. Please note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
8.SHORTENED LINKS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
- This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs [web addresses] (this is an example: https://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
- Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking. Therefore, this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
9.RESOURCES AND FURTHER INFORMATION
- Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003
- This will not prevent Obeo Ltd from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction throughout the world.